1. Tell the class why you aspire to be a fascist meanie poo-poo head. In detail. (And not just because all the cool kids are...(would you believe I typed kook kids the first time?)
Hhhm ... I think I already am, I learned it was okay to be so by my really cool internet friends and before that I was wishy-washy lovey-dovey. *coff* (And kook kids is apt.) I believe in precision when speaking of details of spiritual paths. I believe in open and honest communication, too. I want precision in that type of communication. I can take some leeway in definitions, but I do think an agreed set of definitions to communicate in a meaningful manner especially online is neccessary. My FMPPH friends are precise. In witchcraft, that is important. To learn and to carry on a trad, that is important. I'm not trad and likely will never be, but I want the same type of precision. I want my words to be understood and not misunderstood because I muddled a phrase. Plus - I just love learning non-oathbound trad stuff to toss into conversations where "the-almighty-trad-queens" think they have free reign.
2. Why are you on otherkin? (Ha! bet you thought I missed that...)
To find out what the hell you were talking about when you said "otherkin", I went, I joined, I read, I forgot it was on my list. :P~
3. What are the 5 absolute worst books you've read (any subject) and why?
1) I thought "The Moonstone" was horrendous as I was 1/2 way through it, but ended up at least enjoying the plot. I think it could be cut in half for text length.
2) "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" or vice versa. Blech. Pablum. Excuses for shitty behaviour. Just yuck.
3) "Mind Medicine" by Uri Geller. My daughter bought it for me, thought I'd like it. I couldn't even read most of it the pages were stuck together from all the syrup-y premises.
4) "The Collected Works of Emily Dickenson". Not a fan, in any way, of her word structure, of her word choice, of her imagery.
5) "The Christmas Tree" - a children's book, that was semi-cute the first 50 times I read it to my kids, but lost its luster somewhere in the next 300 readings. Go figure. Oversaturation causes hate.
---------That was a hard question, because I try to find any redeeming quality in something I've put time into, to keep it off the "worst" list. BTW, I've never read any $RW.
4. If you could give one gift to the world from your heart, what would it be and why?
Compassion. If compassion is held in honor by people all the rest of the good stuff follows. If it need be a material gift then it would be a touch more food to eat than everyone needs to survive because a starving belly creates a nasty state of mind.
5. How about a music one....make up your dream band..what would they play, who would it be, etc?
HHhmmmm .... I really can't say who, all I can think of is instruments that I love to listen to, together and separately. So instruments would be a piano, a flute, a clarinet, an oboe, a trombone, a sax, drums (all kind of drums), and an acoustic guitar. Solos parts for everyone!
1 -- Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2 -- I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3 -- You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
4 -- You'll include this explanation.
5 -- You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.